Professional Trader Program
Our Professional Trader program is an intensive twelve-weeks training program designed to prepare you to trade markets live. It is a demanding, comprehensive, and thoughtful trading course. You will develop valuable trading skills that will enable you to profit in any market for your entire trading career. All knowledge gaps will be filled in for you. This course is divided into two parts. Part one of our training program, Foundation, will help you build a solid understanding of the markets while part two of our training is based on trader development.
Our Professional Trader Program is unique, in that it is a SKILL BASED training program. What this program is not, is a simple knowledge based program that asks traders to memorise technical patterns, indicators, and trading plays found in countless books and programs online. The hard truth is that much of these technical patterns, indicators, and trading plays are worthless without the trading skills necessary to trade them effectively. Statistically, trading skills take years of experience and lost money to develop, but we reduce this learning curve by creating a demanding curriculum focused on trading skills, followed by the development and execution of trading plays that work best for the trainee.
Armed with these skills, traders finishing this program are far more mentally and physically prepared to trade professionally, than any other program available to the public in Pakistan. For traders, our Professional Trader Program truly epitomises the old proverb: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time.
A trainee does not have to have any prior trading experience before starting this program. We build traders from the ground up.
Trading topics and skills:
- The Fundamentals of Trading
- How to find markets in play
- Creating equally weighted G-10 currencies basket
- Reading price action
- Reading the momentum
- Volume weighted average price
- Reading volume profile
- Creating a playbook of your best setups
- Trading routine and achieving consistency
- How to spot minnow risk to target whale profit 3x, 5x & 10x+ R:R trades
- In-depth discussion on different trading styles
- Daily report card
- Journaling trades (In-house Tradervue)
- Risk management and scaling position sizing techniques
- Psychology of high performance trading
- Access to our in-house playbook of best setups
Part two of the program Trader Development is designed for you to find the best trading strategies. You will develop trading strategies that accentuate your unique cognitive and personality strengths as well as trading setups that build on your individual strengths.
During Trader Development, you will learn how to use technology to assist your trading career. You will be taught how to build filters to alert you to your favorite setups, scripts to enter your favorite trades and automated models.
During Trader Development, we will teach you trading strategies with edge employed by our desk. You will experiment with these trades in real time. Then, you will build from the strategies that work best for you. We will also provide you a separate training for automated trading.
Your goals for trader development
- Experiment with different trading setups that we will teach you.
- Build a PlayBook of setups best for you. Your trading business plan will be to trade your PlayBook, that you have built.
- Develop habits from trading best practices so you have a routine fostering significant daily improvement. Habits like journaling, a daily PlayBook, AM preparation, playback review, mindfulness training, technology skill development.
- Learn to using technology to assist your trading. Both as a bionic discretionary trader and beginning automated trader.
- Choose a trading niche, trades to focus, best for you.
- Show an edge in live trading with your niche & get the opportunity to be funded by the firm.
You will accomplish these goals by
- Trading setups that we teach on a simulator or live account.
- Attending at ALL daily mentoring sessions. The PlayBook two times per week, and sessions with Senior Traders three times a week.
- Watching videos and reading written materials with real trade examples demonstrating effective setups employed by top traders on our desk.
- Mentoring and coaching from us.
- Interacting with and learning from other firm traderg
Develop the Skills of a Professional Trader
Daily lesson plans have been prepared utilizing our multiple written lectures so that you develop a powerful trading foundation for today’s market.
We captured our real-time trades and added audio commentary to profitable intraday setups. Imagine yourself at your trading stations watching a trade captured in realtime with audio commentary added from a market veteran.
We developed trading drills and quizzes for our proprietary traders. There is a reason why professional team scrimmage. Like a professional athlete, traders must practice under game-like conditions.
The partners and senior traders are experienced mentors, who have created a comprehensive system to develop fundamentally sound traders.
Written lectures are supplemented with classroom lectures. You will watch videos of our partners and senior traders teaching trading skills and trading plays to our new traders.
Live Trading Room
Access our daily AM/Mid-day market meetings. Our partner and traders share valuable trading information at desk and via zoom online platform.
Quizzes reinforce what we teach. Our professional trader program is a comprehensive training program, and we have designed the course so traders do not get lost in the material or miss the nuances of the lessons being taught.
Algorithmic Trading Tools
Firm offers its Trading Tools to assist new and experienced traders. Our in-house built equally weighted FX basket, 3x breakout and 3x Pro.
Live daily mentoring sessions supplement our structured training programs. New traders learn markets selection, trading psychology, trading skills, and trading setups from our desk traders. Real-time trade examples are discussed that are being traded on the desk by top traders. Here are our Mentoring Sessions:
Our partners share best trade ideas on FX/Equities to trade. They also explain thought process for potential trades for the day, technical levels to watch, and overall game plan.
AM Meeting with our Floor Manager
New traders meet in our conference room to discuss the best currencies/stocks to trade for the day. The Floor Manager goes around the room and asks each trader what they are watching and why. Feedback is given as to FX/Stock selection and the development of that trader’s game plan.
At each trading session at 2:00 PM new traders meet in our conference room to review the London open trading session. The best setups and trades are reviewed from the open trading session. The next best setups and FX/Stocks are highlighted for traders to watch.
Closing Bell Trading Review
Senior traders meet with new traders after the close to discuss how they traded that day. New traders are exposed to trading setups that experienced traders are employing in present market conditions. New traders are encouraged to ask questions and develop relationships with these successful traders. New traders are exposed to many different ways to trade with an edge in the markets.
Traders share a favorite trading setup in PlayBook template with new traders. Trades are broken down into Big Picture, Technical Analysis, Volume profile and Trade Management. This exercise helps new traders spot trading patterns for which they can build their trading business.
Please Note that after successful completion of this program, you get the chance to be hired as a firm trader.
In-house one on one cost of this program is $1,999 while remote training costs $1,299.
Get deep discount with our group mentoring option on this program that costs only $649.