Professional Trader Program
Our Professional Trader program is an intensive twelve-weeks training program designed to prepare you to trade markets live. This is our most demanding, comprehensive, and thoughtful trading course. You will develop valuable trading skills that will enable you to profit in any market for your entire trading career. All knowledge gaps will be filled in for you. This course is divided into two parts. Part one of our training program, Foundation, will help you build a solid understanding of the markets while part two of our training is based on trader development.
A trainee does not have to have any prior trading experience before starting this program. We build traders from the ground up.
Part 1: Foundation
Trading topics and skills
- Intro to multiple asset classes (FX/US Stocks/Options/Cryptos/Commodities)
- Anatomy of trading business
- How to find markets in play
- Creating equally weighted G-10 currencies basket
- Reading price action
- Reading the momentum
- Volume weighted average price
- Reading volume profile
- Trading routine and achieving consistency
- How to spot minnow risk to target whale profit 3x, 5x & 10x+ R:R trades
- Trading styles (which one should you choose)
- Daily report card
- Journaling trades (In-house Tradervue)
- Risk management and scaling in/out
- Common trading errors that hold you back
- Psychology of high performance trading
- Creating a playbook of your best setups
- Access to our in-house playbook of best setups
Part 2: Trader Development
Part two of the program trader development is where we expose you to sit at our trading desk to experience real-time markets. This part of training is designed for you to find the best trading strategies (taught during the course) that accentuate your unique cognitive and personality strengths as well as trading setups that build on your individual strengths.
During this phase, you will learn how to use technology to assist your trading career. You will be taught how to build filters to alert you to your favorite setups and also our proprietary algorithms.
Your goals for trader development
- Experiment with different trading setups that we will teach you.
- Build a PlayBook of setups best for you. Your trading business plan will be to trade your PlayBook, that you have built.
- Develop habits from trading best practices so you have a routine fostering significant daily improvement. Habits like journaling, a daily PlayBook, playback review, mindfulness training.
- Choose a trading niche, trades to focus, best for you.
- Show an edge in live trading with your niche & get the opportunity to be funded by the firm.
You will accomplish these goals by
- Trading setups that we teach on our simulator account.
- Attending daily mentoring sessions and sessions with senior traders twice a week.
- Weekend workshops.
- Interacting with and learning from other firm traders.
Develop the Skills of a Professional Trader
Daily lesson plans have been prepared utilizing our multiple written lectures so that you develop a powerful trading foundation for today’s market.
We captured our real-time trades and added audio commentary to profitable intraday setups. Imagine yourself at your trading stations watching a trade captured in real-time with audio commentary added from a market veteran.
The partners and senior traders are experienced mentors, who have created a comprehensive system to develop fundamentally sound traders.
Written lectures are supplemented with classroom lectures. You will watch videos of our partners and senior traders teaching trading skills and trading plays to our new traders.
Algorithmic Trading Tools
Firm offers its trading tools to assist new and experienced traders. Our in-house built equally weighted FX basket, 3x breakout and 3x Pro.
Live daily mentoring sessions supplement our structured training programs. New traders learn markets selection, trading psychology, trading skills, and trading setups from our desk traders. Real-time trade examples are discussed that are being traded on the desk by top traders. Here are our Mentoring Sessions:
Our partners share best trade ideas on FX/Equities to trade. They also explain thought process for potential trades for the day, key levels to watch, and overall game plan.
Around 3:00 pm each day, new traders meet in our conference room to discuss the FX trading session. The best setups and trades are reviewed from the Asian close to London trading session. The next best setups on FX/US Equities are highlighted for traders to watch.
Closing Bell Trading Review
Senior traders meet with new traders after the close to discuss how they traded that day. New traders are exposed to trading setups that experienced traders are employing in present market conditions. New traders are encouraged to ask questions and develop relationships with these successful traders. New traders are exposed to many different ways to trade with an edge in the markets.
Firm Traders share a favorite trading setup in PlayBook template with new traders. Trades are broken down into bigger picture, technical analysis, Intraday fundamentals, trade execution/management and overall review. This exercise helps new traders spot trading patterns for which they can build their trading business.
Please Note that after successful completion of this program, you get the chance to be hired as a firm trader.
Group mentoring cost for this program is Rs 100,000 and one on one cost is Rs 200,000.
***(applies to both in-house and online)